Monarch’s pressure loggers are compact, battery-powered, stand-alone devices that can record up to 64,000 pressure/ambient temperature samples and are available in a wide variety of pressure ranges.
Battery and USB cable are included along with our FREE downloadable Track-It™ DataLogger PC Software and Track-It™ Transporter Android app! All 6 options are available with a NIST Traceable Certificate!
These units are also available with various diaphragm seals. Contact Monarch for details.
Buying direct from manufacturer: Tax-Free • Unlimited Tech Support • Free Shipping for orders over $250 in contiguous USA!
- Track-It™ Software
- Track-It™ Android App
- Shipping Codes
- Application Notes
The Track-It™ Absolute Pressure/Temperature Data Logger is a battery-powered, stand-alone, watertight, compact data logger that can record up to 64,000 samples. It can be configured to record both pressure and ambient temperature or either parameter alone to maximize data storage space. The unit is easily configured using the free downloadable Track-It™ DataLogger Software; simply connect the included USB cable to the logger and an open USB port on your PC and the Track-It™ DataLogger Software automatically identifies the logger.
Configure the unit to start or stop recording immediately, at a predetermined time and date, or only when an alarm condition is sensed. The sample storage rate can be set from 1 sample every 2 seconds up to 1 sample every 24 hours. The onboard data storage is nonvolatile so data will not be lost in the event of a depleted battery.
The Track-It™ Absolute Pressure/Temperature Data Logger can be ordered in several pressure ranges: 0-3, 0-35, 0-150, 0-350, 0-550, 0-2000, 0-5800, 0-8700, and 0-14,500 PSI. The logger is packaged in a rugged submersible (IP67) 316L stainless steel housing and has a standard ¼” NPT fitting (½” NPT fitting for 8700 and 14,500 ranges).
- Industrial Processes
- Food Processing
- Water Supply Line
- Hydrant Water Pressure
- Household Water Pressure
- Building Supply Pressure
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Rugged IP67 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Programmable start/stop time and sample rates
- Up to 64,000 data samples per recording session
- High accuracy and precision, ASME Grade 3A
- USB Interface (cable included)
- Powerful interactive Track-It™ DataLogger Software package (free download)
- Track-It™ Transporter App available for direct data access with Android devices (using On-The-Go cable)
- Multiple alarm setpoints
- Ambient temperature range: -4 °F to 185 °F (-20 °C to - 85 °C)
- Available ranges: 35, 150, 350, 550, 2000, and 5800 PSIA
- 150% overrange protection
- ¼" NPT male connection
- Compact size
- Lithium battery included
- Accurate internal clock (1 minute/year)
- NIST Traceable Certificate available
|Record: Sample Rate||User-configured 10 times per second up to 1 every 24 hours|
|Record: No. of Samples||32,000 or 64,000 (dependent upon setup)|
Two independent triggers
|Record Mode||Fill to end of memory or cyclic, number of samples, time duration|
|Alarms||2 user-programmable alarms (High or Low)|
|Communications||Mini USB connection|
Track-It™ DataLogger Software—Program device, view data (historic or real-time), export to spreadsheet
Lithium 1/2AA 1.2Ah
316L stainless steel, IP67
|Dimensions||1.95 in. diameter x 2.19 in. [5 cm diameter x 5.6 cm] excludes port thread|
0-3, 0-35, 0-150, 0-350, 0-550, 0-2000, 0-5800 PSI (Absolute or Gauge)
|Overpressure Rating||1.5X max|
|Port Connection||¼″ NPT male|
|Temperature Range||-20 °C to +85 °C /-4 °F to 185 °F|
|Accuracy||± 1 °C 0 to 50 °C / 32 °F to 122 °F
± 2 °C -20 to 85 °C / -4 °F to 185 °F
|Resolution||0.6 °C / 0.11 °F|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Track-It™ DataLogger Software
Track-It™ DataLogger Software is a powerful Windows-based software package that is available for use with every Track-It Data Logger. It allows for easy setup, retrieval, interpretation, and export of the recorded data. Simply connect your data logger to an open USB port and begin communicating immediately.
Advanced features include:
- Real-time data view and data retrieval when connected via USB
- Delayed recordings, fixed duration recordings by time or number of samples, multiple record times, manual record by button press, record on alarms
- Sample rates from once every 2 seconds to once every 24 hours; instantaneous, average, maximum or minimum values
- Two Alarms: high or low, latched or momentary, and record under these alarm conditions
- Display of data graphically, digitally, or tabular formats with alarm indication
- Export user-selected data in CSV formats for import into Excel®; filter data to be exported
This software is compatible with Windows 7/8/10/11.
Trouble downloading? Please note that if you are using Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating systems, you may encounter an issue with uploading the Track-It DataLogger Software due to Windows Defender protection. The solution is to temporarily turn off real-time Microsoft Defender.
Track-It™ Transporter App for Android Devices
All Track-It™ Pressure/Temp Data Loggers are compatible with the free Track-It™ Transporter Android application. The app allows you to use your Android device to start/stop recording and transfer data using a USB On-The-Go cable.
Shipping Codes for the Track-It Pressure/Temperature Vacuum/Temperature Data Logger (all models):
Harmonized Tariff Code: 9026200000
Country of Origin: US
Export Control Classification Number (ECCN): EAR99
Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Requirements for Water Distribution System Installation or Replacement
Contractors are required to either test or hire certified testing companies to perform pressure and leakage testing in accordance with the applicable AWWA Standards and Specifications. The testing company is required to submit certified leakage testing results to the system operators or owners READ MORE...