DAX includes Stroboscope and NIST certificate.
DAX Deluxe Kit includes Stroboscope, Spare Lamp, Latching Carrying Case and NIST certificate.
Nova-Strobe X Digital Series Portable Stroboscopes
The Nova-Strobe series represents the latest in portable stroboscope technology. The
The dax AC powered stroboscope (115 or 230 Vac) is designed for continuous cool operation, and weighs only 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg).
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob
makesit quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady
daxKit, includes carrycase and spare lamp
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5° increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 fpm limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch
phone) providespower to remote sensors and allows "daisy-chaining" of multiple strobes. A Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors.
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included
The Nova-Strobe series represents the latest in portable stroboscope technology. The DAX offers powerful features for both diagnostic inspection and speed measurements. Lightweight and bright with flash rates to 20,000 flashes per minute, these strobes are comfortable to hold and easy to operate.
The DAX AC powered stroboscope (115 or 230 Vac) is designed for continuous cool operation, and weighs only 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg).
|Range Flashes/Minute:||30-20,000 FPM/RPM|
|Accuracy/Resolution:||0.004% of setting or +/- 1
|Flash Tube & Life (typical):||100 million flashes|
|External Trigger (1/8" Phone Jack):||TTL (24V Max Provides 5V out|
|Tachometer Mode:||5-250,000 RPM|
|Operating Time:||Continuous (AC powered)|
|Size (L x W x H):||
Body: 9" x 3.66" x 3.56"
(229 x 93 x 90 mm);
Reflector Housing: 4.8" (122 mm) diameter;
Handle: 4.25" (108 mm) long
|Power:||115 Vac, 50-400 Hz or 220-240 Vac, 50-400 Hz|
|Weight:||1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)|
| Replacing a Xenon Strobe with an LED Strobe - How to increase Production, Quality, and Sustainability Goals in the Printing and Converting Industry.
A common issue we have found is making the transition from Xenon Strobe technology to the lower-cost, better illumination, and the advanced technologies that LED lighting offers web manufacturers and converters.